Pokémon Celebrations is the most eagerly anticipated set in recent memory.
With the main set containing over 45 cards, popular promos cards from the last 25 years, and a nostalgic subset of cards from the past, Celebrations is a collectors dream!
When is the Pokémon Celebrations Launch Date?
Pokémon Celebrations will be launched on the 8th October 2021.
There will also be a few additional promotional products launched a few weeks later.
Here’s what you can buy and when:
- Celebrations Collection—Dragapult Prime (available 8th Oct 2021)
- Celebrations Collections—Lance’s Charizard V and Dark Sylveon V (available 8th Oct 2021)
- Celebrations Deluxe Pin Collection (available 8th Oct 2021)
- Celebrations Elite Trainer Box (available 8th Oct 2021)
- Celebrations Mini Tins (available 8th Oct 2021)
- Celebrations Special Collection—Pikachu V-UNION (available 8th Oct 2021)
- Celebrations Collector Chest (available Oct 2021 – date not specified)
- Celebrations Premium Figure Collection—Pikachu VMAX (available 22nd Oct 2021)
- Celebrations Ultra-Premium Collection (available 22nd Oct 2021)
Where to Pre Order Pokémon Celebrations in The UK?
With the launch date creeping ever closer, it’s becoming harder and harder to find pre-order Celebrations products that haven’t already been sold.
Retailers didn’t get huge allocations of products, despite demand being through the roof.
Thankfully, I’ve managed to find a few ‘off the beaten track’ suppliers who still have products available.
Please do your due diligence though before buying to make sure you trust them.
I have no affiliation to these stores, I’m purely just trying to help people find these products at retail price!
Places to Buy Pokémon Celebrations
Places to Buy Offline
I also recommend hitting your local Smyths Toys and other independent toy shops on the 8th October to see what you can pick up.
Best of luck, this is sure to be an incredibly fun and nostalgic set to open!
Last updated October 23, 2021